Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver Download
How To Download & Install Canon G2000 Drivers?
Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver – The Canon G2000 Driver Windows 7 64 bit, Canon G2000 Drivers, PIXMA G2000 Drivers Windows 10, Canon G2000 Drivers Mac & Linux. With high page yield ink shut in to 7000 web pages, customers can take pleasure in printing without needing to stress over price of ink, or ink supplies running low. Built-in integrated ink tanks produce a compact printer body. Users could additionally watch continuing to be ink degrees easily at a glance. Indeterminate photos can be printed as much as A4 size, and Canon’s Hybrid ink heating system is equally proficient at generating crisp black text documents and magnificent photos.
Specs undergo change without notice.
- Ink beads can be put with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Paper print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/ IEC 24734.
- Photo print speed is based on the default setting utilizing ISO/ JIS-SCID N2 on Image Paper And also Shiny II and also does not consider data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending upon heating system arrangement, user interface, software, record complexity, print setting, page insurance coverage, type of paper used etc. Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as complies with: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers
- TWAIN chauffeur is based on the TWAIN requirements V1.9 and calls for the Information Source Supervisor comes with the os.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware tasting resolution, based on ISO 14473 criterion.
- Raising the scanning resolution will limit the maximum possible scanning area.
- The fastest rate in Hi-Speed USB on Windows PC. Transfer time to computer is not consisted of.
- Shade paper scan speed is determined with ISO/ IEC 29183 Target A. Check rate indicates the moment determined between pressing the scan button of the scanner vehicle driver as well as the on-screen condition display turns off. Check speed may differ depending upon heating system arrangement, user interface, software, check setting setups as well as file size and so on.
- Replicate speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/ IEC 29183. Copy rate may vary depending on file complexity, duplicate setting, page coverage, type of paper utilized etc. and also does not consider heating up time.
- The efficiency of the printer may be minimized under specific temperature level as well as moisture conditions.
- For the temperature level as well as humidity problems of documents such as photo paper, describe the paper’s packaging or the provided instructions.
- When printing ISO/ JIS-SCID N2 on 4 x 6″ Image Paper Plus Shiny II utilizing default settings.
- Copy: When copying ISO/ JIS-SCID N2 (printed by inkjet printer) on A4 dimension ordinary paper using default setups.
Get the Driver Software on the download link below:
PIXMA G2000 Driver – Compatibility OS
Windows 10 32-bit / Windows 10 64-bit / Windows 8.1 32-bit / Windows 8.1 64 bit / Windows 8 32-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 7 32-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / WindowsVista 32-bit / Windows Vista 64-bit / Windows XP 32-bit / Windows XP 64-bit / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver For Windows
|Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit)||►||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (64-bit)||►||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver Windows 8.1||►||Download|
Canon Pixma G2000 Driver For Mac OS
|Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6), Mac OS X (10.5)||►||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8)||Download|
Canon Pixma G2000 Driver For Linux
|Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver Linux (deb)||►||Download|
|Canon PIXMA G2000 Driver for Linux (rpm)||►||Download|
- Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA G2000 :
- If the download is complete and you are ready to install the driver, click Open, and click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe format.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and wait until installer extracts the files and prepare for installation on your PC.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions and install the software until finish.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then test the printer by scan test
- If it has no problem, the printer are ready to use.